We can help you from the scan to the plan
Surgical Guides – GUIDED SURGERY
At OMRA, we utilize the latest state of the art equipment available. OMRA has been serving the dental community with CBCT scans, digital photography, intraoral photography and other radiographics services since 1996 with the highest standards of quality and excellence.
Surgical guides provide the best care to patients by providing the highest level of accuracy when placing implants.
Surgical guides allow for more efficient surgeries which increase patient comfort and overall practice production.
Surgical guides takes the guess work out of implant surgery allowing you to place implants exactly where you want them.
Do I need both?
3D imaging alone is a great step above conventional imaging for implant planning, and ordering a surgical guide also lets you maximize the full potential of the technology. Take your imaging to the next level with custom surgical guides that will correlate your exact pre-planned implant position to the operating room.
With OMRA and Beamreaders, implant planning and surgical guide services are simple:
• Simply send a patient in to get a CBCT scan.
• Fill out the Rx form with the details of the surgery.
• Send a model or instruct OMRA to provide STL file.
• The case will be planned for you in 3D software.
• Finalize and approve plan with a personalized web meeting.
• The surgical guide is mailed to you for surgery.
OMRA and Beamreaders are bringing to you implant imaging, treatment planning, and surgical guides.